Daniel Woods Real Estate offers full-service property management for single-family homes, multi-family properties, and commercial storefronts in Delaware and Philadelphia Counties in PA, including West Philadelphia, Chester, Upper Darby, Yeadon, Sharon Hill, Lansdowne, Drexel Hill, Brookhaven, Marcus Hook, and Upper Chichester.
Adding a property manager on your team can save you time, work, and stress
- Get rid of calls from complaining tenants
- Reduce your liability risk
- Improve your ability to attract higher quality tenants
- Gives you more eyes and ears watching your properties
- Support to maximize your cash flow
- Benefit from best practices to improve the value of your properties
You can count on a few things when you trust us with your Philadelphia area properties to us:
- We help you plan to have your properties work FOR you. We not only help you take care of your investments, but we also continue to advise you on your options to meet both your changing financial and personal goals.
- We conduct business using web-based agreements and technology when possible to reduce time and expenses for you.
- You can expect us to recommend maintenance routines and tenant notices that will reduce your liability and increase value.
- We have access to a network of contractors from handymen to experienced General Contractors who can complete full rehab projects.
- You will have a single point of contact to answer questions.
- Your improved financial stewardship is important to us. We will provide easy-to-understand reports that will help you understand where you stand.
- We strive for top performance standards in professional property management. We don’t rest on our experience navigating the real estate cycles since the 1980s; we continue to invest in education. We regularly attend advanced training through the National Association of Residential Property Management, National Association of Realtors and Council of Residential Specialists.
To enjoy the benefits of owning properties without the headache of hands-on management, our clients choose from two bundled service packages. We also offer several services a la carte, including Tenant Lease-up services. To learn more about our services, please drop us a line.